Monday, January 30, 2012

Time Flies!

I just looked at the blog and realized nine months have gone by since my last post. What a slacker! (What scares me even more is how quickly those nine months went by.)

So, just to give a quick status, while the blog hasn't been updated, the layout has. Not a ton, but some. (You see, I also belong to the Worcester Model Railroaders, and have a pretty significant street running project going there, too. So that's been seeing a lot of my modeling cycles.)
Just a taste of what's happening on my section of the Worcester Central Lines layout at my club. But that's another blog!

At any rate, I've laid all the track, gotten it wired, and have done a few impromptu solo op sessions along the way. Tired of losing a few feet of track every time I wanted to set up a train, I also built a (somewhat rickety) staging addition that goes on the left side of the layout.

On the non-ops side, I've been doing some planning on structures, as well, and laid my first bit of scenery!

I'll expand on all this with real posts (and photos) in the weeks to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment